Friday, March 19, 2010

Hello vastness of interland!

Behold, another blog has joined your ranks. Not going to lie, I feel a little like I'm in the Total Perspective Vortex, but I'm sure the sense of being universally observed and/or ignored will fade with time. (^__^)!

Since this my first foray into blogging since my high school/college journal from X years ago, I figure some introductions are necessary. So here I am creating a space to share my stories, both real and imagined, rant a little and generally have fun, playing on the interwebs.

So welcome, make yourselves at home! Please ignore the mess; I'm still unpacking and feng shui-ing the layout and other details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Girl vs Pen - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords